<body>

The Cabin Winos

For the drinking and relaxing enthusiasts.

One...more...day....

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just one more day. That's all I have to make it through and then we leave for the trip.

Got really in the mood last night when I went shopping. I went a little crazy at the grocery store trying to buy various stuff I thought other might enjoy.

I got it in my head that I was going to make salsa to take on the trip. I even went out and bought a cheaper food processor at Target so that I could make it. I ended up making two kinds, Summer Salsa which is red tomato based and Tomatillo Salsa which is Mexican green tomato based. Haven't tried them yet. I needed to let them marinate for a night. J and I will give them a small test run tonight and he can tell me if it needs anything added.
posted by Delirium, 12:40 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

doteasy.com - free web hosting. Free hosting with no banners.